Saturday, October 5, 2013

Dolph Lundgren is the Killing Machine



Awesome!
Great movie, my husband and I loved it! No matter how old he gets, he will always be a great actor!

Bad
Dolph never was an actor but he is still a S... Kicker. I had a difficult time counting the number of people he killed or broke their arms.

Lundgren is Hitting his Prime.
About halfway through the movie I thought it was going to be like a Rocky movie and I do believe it had that potential. But somewhere the potential was lost. Maybe it was when the lead character had sex with his ex-wife before she checked on the well being of her daughter. That's something that absolutely wouldn't happen in real life. I was a little disappointed that the potential was lost.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment