Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Make It Right [HD]



Words do not describe...
This is BY FAR the best show I've seen this year. I took a 2 month break from the show to focus on work and school, and still didn't lose interest. Every episode delivered on all levels, and the finale was the climax. This show, though it didn't get so much publicity, is...I can't find words for how I think it is. Bravo!!!!!!

Fabulous show
I really enjoyed the LA Complex, funny, interesting story lines, and dramatic. You really fall in love with the characters.

The Best New Show Since Melrose Place
If you liked Melrose Place, this show is a must see. There was constant action and drama amongst young, mostly attractive young people trying to find their way in the show business world in California.
The acting was excellent and the story lines were riveting. I highly recommend anyone who is into this type of genre to give it a try.
I hope they are planning another season!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment