Thursday, October 10, 2013

Outback Treasure Hunter



G'Day Mike rowe
Mike Rowe and Australians what a combo they are! This episode is good times down under. Its hilarious to see the locals keep the crew guessing where are they going next. Enjoy!

Where's the REST of the 'season'??
I've seen all four of the episodes thus far... and it's obvious by now, that there aren't any more coming. WHY? Am I to believe after over 250 dirty jobs just in the USA alone, that they could only find four shows worth in all of AUSTRALIA? Come on! Something happened, and they aren't being straight with us. (The Discovery Channel, not Amazon.com... They have no say or control over what The Discovery Channel does anymore than I do) I want to know... What happened? WHY are there no further episodes? From 'Down Under' or anywhere else, for that matter. There is a literal whole WORLD of 'Dirty Jobs' to explore! It took them years to see many of the jobs in the good ole USA, and I'm to believe there are NONE to be had in a country like AUSTRALIA?? Give me a break. Discovery Channel watchers are among the most educated people ever to live... Don't treat us as stupid! We can take the truth.

Love this show!
I would recommend getting this in a regular format, instead of HD because, if the internet connection isn't very good, it will show in standard form anyway. But I love this show sooo much, I was so sad when it was cancelled.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment