Thursday, October 3, 2013

Daisy in the Sky



Love MMC, but...
...it is absolutely ridiculous that there is not a discounted, entire season price for this like there is for hundreds of other TV shows on Amazon. I don't know if it's Amazon or Disney making that decision, but there is no way I'm paying $2 per episode for 30-40 episodes per season. That's ridiculous! I was considering buying each full season to get some variety since On Demand is not getting many these days, but now I don't know if I will purchase any more than the three I already bought purely on principle.

Grandkids love it!
My granddaughter who is 2 ordered this and her and her brother who is 5 now love playing on my kindle and especially love this product. Thanks so much!

Stopped Working on Roku
I purchased 4 episodes of this show approximately 2 - 3 weeks ago. Things were working great until a week ago. As of 12/1/2012, the episodes I purchased no longer show up in the video library on either of my Roku devices (both a current and an older model). All other movies and shows I purchased on Amazon continue to work fine. The problem is just isolated to this show (and maybe just the first season).

I attempted to contact Amazon's customer support department 3 times, but that was a waste of time. On the first attempt, the representative refunded me for a totally unrelated purchase I made over a year ago. On my second attempt, they told me to un-register and re-register my devices (that didn't work). On the third attempt, they told me that it was elevated to their technical team. That was approximately 1 week ago, and I haven't heard anything since.

This experience has really turned me off to Amazon's Instant Video service. The fact that purchased...

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment