Saturday, September 28, 2013

British Witchcraft



Jolly Good British Witchcraft
Along with my wife Anna I watched British Witchcraft by Nick Ridge. We were thrilled to be able to have a view into this other world of British Witchcraft. As I have been looking for educational reasources on this subject for some time it was nice to be able to peer into the practices of this lesser known and to a greater extent hidden form of Witchcraft. And Nick Ridge did a phenomenal job of presenting the various individual subject matter covered in this Dvd. I would greatly recommend this Dvd to anyone that would like to peek into the world of the Cunningfolk of England-Two thumbs up to Nick Ridge I hope he creates more works on his version of the Art of British Witchcraft.

British Witchcraft by Nick Ridge. Brilliant!!
This DVD is by my brother who is extremely knowledgeable, sincere and passionate about his subject.
I bought it because he has a terminal illness and not very long to live, so for me it will be more of a living memorial.
So whether you have an particular interest or merely idle curiosity about the subject of British Witchcraft you will learn an enormous amount and it is a hugely fascinating and informative!

inspiring and sensationally well filmed
having watched this very informative, well crafted dvd. i feel i now have more knowledge on british witchcraft and herbalism. thank you to Nick for sharing his years of knowlegde on these very interesting aspects of traditional british witchcraft. I enjoyed the very real and down to earth presentation which made it feel like this was not a lecture but a personal conversation between two people. Very refreshing to see someone with such passion about a subject close to my own heart.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment