Friday, September 27, 2013

The Fitness Compass, Level 1 Aerobics



Results
This video is not fancy by any means but the exercises are super effective. They are simple, repetitive, and fast paced. I didn't feel like they were super challenging but they really did work lots of muscle groups and burn those calories!

Don't bother!
I am so happy that I was able to rent this before purchasing as I am only out $3.00. This was without a doubt the worst aerobics workout that I have ever done. Every exercise as well as the warm-up were repeated over and over and over, as if it was on a loop. Incredibly boring and badly cued.

Fun video!
Girls were very energetic..i enjoyed the upbeat dance moves. They were talented and looked like hey were having aa good time. Good job.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment