Monday, September 23, 2013

Kwikki Chick [HD]



Great Family Show
My kids love watching this show (6, 4, and 2 years old). The show is funny and entertaining for kids and adults. When my 2 year old hears the opening music he comes running in the room and sits on the couch to watch "Charlie"...and he sits quietly for the whole ~22 minute episode. We get to watch a funny show that the whole family enjoys and my 2 year old sits quietly!!! I couldn't ask for much more.

7 year old daughter loves this show!
My 7 year old daugher loves this sitcom...even my husband and I like it. It's not just for the kids, we can all relate to some aspects. Some of the content is above the 7 year old's head, but that's what makes it fun for the parents. Cute show.

awsome
I am 68 but I really like Good Luck Charlie. I think it's an excellent family program.I watch it often and hope it's on for a long time

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment