Sunday, September 29, 2013

My Pet Python [HD]



Responsible pet owners
This show makes no mention for the responsible pet owner. It paints exotic pet shows in a bad light. These are extreme cases that pet owners are harmed by their pets.

A sad, but realistic look at the fatal consequences of human arrogance
Fatal Attractions is a really sad show, but simultaneously, the drama between the involved humans and animals captivated me so much I didn't want to miss any episodes. The show describes the dangerous situations that occur when humans take wild animals into their homes as pets. Most people know that owning a pet tiger/alligator/poisonous snake is a bad idea, but for these individuals,. their selfish desire to possess what they shouldn't have overrides any concern for their safety or that of others, with devastating results. I love this show because it demonstrates that humans do not own the earth, and that we need to respect nature just as much as other animals do.

Fatal Attractions had me on the edge of my seat...
Pretty intense shows. I really don't like reality shows but the first show of season 1 had me wondering. What will happen next? This doesn't seem like it's going to work out well for the owner who is crazy enough to take a wild beast into his/her care! Yikes! I would say each show was like that. I have an interest in psychology and I was shocked at the rationalizations these people had made so they could be willing to put their own life and the lives of others in jeopardy. Most of these obsessed owners acted like their "pet" was like a human being to them (and would, therefore, never hurt them). Wrong! It was sad to see so many situations go so wrong.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment