Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Whale Tale



Little Einsteins Rocks!
It's hard not to like a show that teaches youngsters through classical music. My daughter loves watching a handful of episodes, among them the Dragon Kite and Christmas wish. Repeat viewing gets tiresome with other programs, but I feel like I'm learning something new along with her. It's amazing watching a 2 year old yelling "Crescendo" along with the characters. Recommend it highly.

Educational and fun
My son just turned 2 and loves Little Einsteins. He requests to watch the "rocket ship" over and over. I love that he getting a little education too.

These are great!
My daughter loves Little Einsteins! I like that they expose kids to music and art and do it in a way that is fun and interesting. Since I'm not musically inclined, my daughter and I get to learn about music and notes together, which is great. I highly recommend this series!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment