Sunday, September 29, 2013

The Stylistics - Live In Norfolk 2005



The Old Boys Still Got It!
I watched this last night, and really enjoyed the trip down memory lane. I had forgotten how many great songs they brought us. God bless them all.

OMG !!!!!
Have to say the Stylistics are my wife & mine all time favorite soul, R&b & ballad group, there have been quite a few great groups from the 60's & 70's but these gentlemen continue to raise above the others as witnessed after viewing this 2005 concert my God what treat, prepare yourself for a couple of jours of pure joy. If you have surround sound the music will sound live in your home picture qualiy was great HD. Ok let me just say we love it!!!

The Stylistics - Live In Norfolk 2005
Even though it is not all the original Stylistics they were great.Lead singer Russell Thompkins Jr. still has that great voice.One of the best groups I have ever heard from back in the 70's.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment