Saturday, September 28, 2013

Weapons Factory



Great second season
I could write all day about why I like the Star Wars episodes, but I am sure all you star war fans agree, these are the best ever. My an reason s the animation , it's top of he line. I will rate all fie seasons the same, simple e cause I love them all. I watch them several times over. I love a story that continues its plot, and these anis are just that, purely perfect writing for these 24 minute episodes, but they are worth adding to your collection guys, don't miss out on the best animation series ever!

Probably 3.5 stars.
Overall I really enjoyed this series but season one and the first half (or so) of this season were a little hard to get through. It's worth it in the end and there are some gems in this season. Cad Bane is probably the best character to come out of this series.

Great TV SHOW!
I love this TV series, and hope they make many more Star Wars TV shows. All of the seasons are action packed with many side stories that I enjoyed.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment