Sunday, September 29, 2013

The Arabian Horse: A Gift from the Desert



A great history lesson!
I grew up training and showing Arabian horses but my boyfriend is all new to horses and the Arabian breed. This film was a great educational piece for him, who's never been around Arabs and who is always asking me about the breed. My only disappointment is that the horses in the film aren't listed in the credits. I would recommend The Arabian Horse: A Gift from the Desert to horse lovers new and old!

History of the Arabian Horse with some priceless film going back generations
Perfect for lovers of the Arabian horse. A good look at its past history and current use in the modern world.

It was ok.
Loads of History about the breed. However the worse part was the narrator, His tone was annoying, and monotonous as he droned on and on.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment