Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Show Hang Over



Loved this show!
When it was on TV I really enjoyed it. I bought it to re-watch it and also watch the ending dance in episode 5 where they dance to How do you like me now, EXCEPT it was different music. I expect it was copyright issues but the replacement music isn't anywhere near as exciting. Guess "Shaping Sound" really is dance AND music. Whoever owned the copyright of "How do you like me now" really missed the boat by not granting use of the song. I never would have been exposed to that music otherwise. Otherwise even watching it the second time was great. I usually fast forward to the dance tho.

Loved it
Enjoyed the interaction of the dancers and the creative process that goes into choreography. You'll like it especially if you are a fan of So You Think You Can Dance.

IT's All The Right Moves For ME!!
If you love fun, dancing, and a dash of drama, this is for you! With wonderful dancers such as Travis Wall and Nick Lazzarini of 'So You Think You Can Dance' and their buddies Teddy Forance and Kyle Robinson; you are sure to enjoy this show. Impact and intensity are what these dancers bring to the table. This is by far one of my favorite shows! Enjoyment at its fullest!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment