Monday, September 30, 2013

Lost Highway [HD]



Disappeared Season 2
This is one of the best shows on television. Not only is it a way to bring true life stories to the attention of others but it's also a way to educate and learn some valuable lessons in life showing how in the "blink of an eye" you can be lost forever. If you are looking for a show that touches your heart and makes you think then this is truly the show for you. I highly recommend this show.

The Best of True Crime!!!
Disappeared rises above the other true crime programs by wisely avoiding the melodramatic re-creations seen in similar shows. This engrossing production delivers the facts of each case in a concise and well laid out format. Each episode gets the same treatment from the competent but not overpowering narrator who calmly relates each tragedy. I highly recommend spending your time with this well crafted ID show!

Disappeared
Disappeared............once I started watching I could not stop. I think I watched the whole series over a weekend.

It frighting that people can just disappear for years not hearing anything from them. I have grown children and I don't know if I could go on with my normal life if one of then just.........DISAPPEARED!!

Not knowing if they are dead or alive is the hardest thing in my mind. I don't know how those families do it.
My heart goes out to them.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment